Our team works tirelessly to make Ripple better every day. Below you will find the log of our recent updates. If you have any questions about any of the updates please contact email@example.com.
V1.42.1 Pushed 02/05/18
- Calendar performance fixes
- Show calendar expected tasks
- Show calendar tasks due
- Allowed edit task group name
V1.41.1 Pushed 01/30/18
- Add warning to users when setting event timing incorrectly.
- Minor bug fix in comments files.
V1.40.3 Pushed 01/29/18
- Improved Tasks page performance
- Improved Recruitment page performance
- Sort Tasks by due date
- Minor UI fix to MISC task section
V1.39.0 Pushed 01/08/18
- Updgraded meteor version for better security
- Fixed unusual behavior when switching between status pages
- Fixed bug with registry timeout
V1.37.1 Pushed 12/29/17
- Fixed incorrectly displayed events in the daily digest email.
V1.37.0 Pushed 12/27/17
- Fixed daily digest email bug that prevented emails to be sent to some customers.
- Changed User Team Removal and Invite Behavior.
V1.36.0 Pushed 12/23/17
- Performance Improvement to Study Settings page.
V1.35.0 Pushed 12/21/17
- Fixed export problem that was preventing some participant IDs from being exported.
V1.34.0 Pushed 12/16/17
- Fixed for daily digest emails not being sent when a study has a large number of tasks or events.
- Allowed sorting of alphanumerical participant ID number.
- Fixed participant search across pages.
V1.33.2 Pushed 11/28/17
- Added pagination in potential and enrolled participants.
- Added search in potential and enrolled participants.
- performance improvements.
V1.32.0 Pushed 11/01/17
- Fixed issue with text variables not updating correctly after the last release.
V1.31.0 Pushed 10/28/17
- Performance Improvements.
V1.30.0 Pushed 10/26/17
- Added ability for RA users to assign bulk tasks.
- Fixed issue that prevented admins from resending email invitations.
V1.29.0 Pushed 10/23/17
- Improved functionality when deleting a custom global variable.
- Added global variables to participant profile in the Registry.
- Added ability to rearrange variables.
V1.28.0 Pushed 10/09/17
- Fixed bug when converting global variable to not global.
V1.27.0 Pushed 10/04/17
- Fixed study link error in the registry.
V1.26.0 Pushed 10/02/17
- Fixed JS error in participants and tasks modules.
V1.25.0 Pushed 9/30/17
- Fixed global custom variables cross-study consistency issue.
- Added global custom variable search functionality in the registry.
V1.24.0 Released 9/28/17
- Minor style fix to new count feature.
V1.23.0 Released 9/28/17
- Improved UI of Custom Variables in Study Settings.
- Increased width of ID column in potential and enrolled participants.
- Added hyperlinks to family members in participant detail section.
- Added count of participants by status.
V1.22.0 Released 9/25/17
- Fixed email notifications.
- RI-277 – Fixed bug related to the location of files added to comments inside participants events.
V1.21.0 Released 9/21/17
- Temporarily turn off email notifications to address software conflict.
V1.20.0 Released 9/20/17
- Changed current Custom Categories to allow for Custom Variables.
- Allowed Custom Variables to become Global Custom Variables.
- Fixed bug – Export tool was not exporting the email and phone of participants.
- Registry – added hyperlink to study-specific participant detail pane.
V1.19.0 Released 9/14/17
- Changed warning message text to increase security.
- Added ability to delete miscellaneous task group.
- Fixed security of dashboard when presented to RA users.
- Added ability to edit bulk task triggers.
- Added pre-population of source task group when adding a new task.
- Improved security to prevent clickjacking attacks.
V1.18.0 Released 8/30/17
- Fixed bug that was sending notification emails to deleted users.
V1.17.0 Released 8/16/17
- Fixed bug that prevented the deletion of strategy of site from the recruitment dashboard.
- Increase privacy of potential users in our demo study.
V1.16.0 Released 8/15/17
- Improved user permission structure to increase security.
- Permissions improvements.
- Registry fixes.
- Misc Security Fixes.
V1.15.0 – Released 8/15/17
- Users can now edit their own comments across all areas of the app (participants, tasks, events, etc).
- Site Administrators can now give registry access to individual users in Site Admin> Team.
V1.14.0 – Released 7/27/17
- Improved performance for studies with large numbers of participants and events.
V1.13.1 – Released 7/21/17
- The app version is now visible to users in the Site Admin dashboard. This facilitates communication with our IT team when troubleshooting any potential issues.
- Added notifications integration so our team can send updates directly to users in the app.
- Fixed a bug in Recruitment>Sources that was identified after the release of V1.12.0.
V1.12.0 – Released 7/21/17
- The registry filter was improved to allow for a “not equal to” search filter for all categorical variables, such as when searching for participants who were not enrolled in a specific study.
- Users can now archive tasks inside the participant profiles and view completed, archived, or all tasks.
- Moved the location of the Select All box in recruitment strategies and sources to avoid confusion.
- Improved layout of recover password page.
- The email of Ripple users is now displayed to Site Admins in the Site Settings > Team page, which allows Site Admins to check for accuracy of their users’ email addresses.
- Fixed a bug that was creating duplication of automated bug task when changing the time of an event.
- Fixed the description of tasks inside the participant profiles such that long descriptions are now fully visible.
- Fixed the comments of tasks inside the participant profiles such that long comments are now fully visible.
- Fixed a security issue related to user role permissions.
V1.11.0 – Released 6/20/2017
- Fixed error that occurred when exporting participants who belong to deleted categories.
- Added an alert when export fails due to data error.
V.1.10.0 – Released 6/17/2017
- Added warning when attempting to enter duplicate custom ID.
- Bulk tasks can now be created without an automatic trigger.
- All labs were migrated to a faster server.
- Changed the behavior of the potential participant dashboard so that when you click on a participant the screen scrolls automatically to the top of the participant profile. This improves the user experience when a study has many potential participants.
V.1.09.0- Released 2/27/2017
- Added international date support for studies. (Configured via Study Settings -> Display)
- Added international address support for participants and recruitment sources.
- Full age in years and months is now displayed in the registry.
- Related family info is now displayed in the participant detail.